Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Mini Favorites

I was really excited the other day to venture into Marshall's - one of my favorite stores for beauty brands and snag me up some great products for my upcoming trip to Chicago! I always like to stop in to see if there are any new items to try. I am excited to share with you some of the items I found I will be bringing with me.

First up, is one of my ultimate favorite hairsprays by Nexxus- the Comb Thru mist. I keep these mini-versions for my purse for possible hair fixes in the windy city. I really love how this product does not give my hair that crunchy texture after it's sprayed. You do not really need much of the product for a good, firm hold, however this formula still allows you to brush your hair throughout the day without losing your style. I have had such trouble finding organic options to Nexxus since most leave that hardened glue-like spray on my tresses. I have been using this product for years, and it doesn't show signs of stopping.

LivingProof is a rather new product line for me- loved by Jennifer Aniston (the hair goddess herself is a spokesperson and avid user), this line takes the love of alchemy and hair to the next level. I really like this product line, and especially the Frizz Styling spray- geared at protection strands from hair damage. This line is high quality and reminds me of the more pricier salon alternatives without having to go into the salon (I typically grab it at Target). However, this small spritzer is perfect for traveling and meets TSA requirements. As much as I have loved my Tressemme heat protectant spray, after trying this product, I was forever converted.

Ya'll I found a new scent - Aloe Water and Apricot by Caldrea. This mini roller ball is perfect for a night out - just slip the little vial in your clutch and you are good to go. It is small, compact and has one of the best scents I have found. And i really love The Body Shop scents. Caldrea is a great brand and PURE GAL approved for their organic ingredients and cruelty-free policies. This lightweight scent has notes of Rosemary, Bergamot, and Citrus notes for a clean, simple scent that is good for any occasion.

Last but certainly not least are these Max & Chloe earrings (similar here). I am loving the geometric shape and this summer Turquoise was HUGE. These have great wear-ability for most outfits and I love a more natural stone. The color pops beautifully on the gold and they are very lightweight on the ear. These I will be wearing a lot in the upcoming weeks and months.

If you have some favorite products to share, please do! I love finding new products to try. I always love finding new favorite so share any you may have just discovered as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment