Friday, February 12, 2016

Recipe: Tuna & White Bean Salad

Hey All!

While on my flight back from my vacation to Florida (you can read more about my trip here), I grabbed a magazine to read on my route home. I was skimming through it while on my flight and came across an amazing recipe I want to share with you! While the full recipe can be found here, I adjusted it slightly for a quicker option for myself that worked out really well and tasted super yummy! And, i have enough leftover for a second salad.

Tuna & White Bean Salad
1 can Organic Northern Beans
1 pouch of White Albacore Tuna
1 1/2C Lettuce
1/2 tsp Fine Herbs
1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
2 Sun-dried Tomatoes (chopped)
  1. Place canned beans in small pot and begin cooking, about 5-7 minutes.
  2. While beans are cooking, add to the pot sun-dried tomatoes, fine herbs and minced garlic. Allow beans to fully cook. 
  3. Begin plating lettuce, topping with tuna pouch. Add 1/2 of cooked bean mixture to salad.  Mix & Serve.
Total Cook & Prep Time: about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment