Friday, December 4, 2015

Meet My Newest Addition- Aura!

Guys, I have the best news for you all. I am expanding my family by a brand new member. I would like to introduce you to Aura, she is the newest Osprey pack joining my family. She will be joining her sister Daylite. I am very excited to have her a part of the growing brood of outdoor products. I went to my local Outfitters to determine what I really was looking for in a hiking pack. My goal is to make a trip across a part of the AT this spring, and since my Daylite was much too small to accommodate all the gear I will need to carry, I knew I had to find a new pack. I went in to try on various packs and as I decided my uses and needs, Aura was just the perfect fit. I have the size small - as the XS was just too snug and the Medium was too loose for my build. Now that she is finally home, I can start preparing for the excursion. Meet Aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment